OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So with thanksgiving around the corner, I am making special kinds of chocolate covered cherries. 1 involves a moonshine cherry, the other I wont say, the 3rd is just normal chocolate covered cherries for the kids and myself. So, After biting into a moonshine.. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes... What in God's name, why do they have to be that strong? Pup pics and tank pics later... I got the jitters.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with thanksgiving around the corner, I am making special kinds of chocolate covered cherries. 1 involves a moonshine cherry, the other I wont say, the 3rd is just normal chocolate covered cherries for the kids and myself. So, After biting into a moonshine.. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes... What in God's name, why do they have to be that strong? Pup pics and tank pics later... I got the jitters.
tried MS cherries once.
that was enough.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I gave @F i s h y some moonshine. I think it was grape. But really flavor doesn't make any difference unless it's apple pie.
It smells like isopropyl alcohol, the taste of the cherries was pretty much as if sniffing a bottle of that stuff.. :loudly-crying-face:

But, I am not an alcohol person. We don't get along, we are not friends, alcohol can go burn, in a fire.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It smells like isopropyl alcohol, the taste of the cherries was pretty much as if sniffing a bottle of that stuff.. :loudly-crying-face:

But, I am not an alcohol person. We don't get along, we are not friends, alcohol can go burn, in a fire.
Or it could be used to start a fire......

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
music video 80s GIF by Apple Music

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave @F i s h y some moonshine. I think it was grape. But really flavor doesn't make any difference unless it's apple pie.
It was yummy... the grapes were horrid... ;) all that soaking... kidding they were great to...

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
She's not acting like a shiba as far as the cons go. She has time yet still. I am enjoying the clingy pup. Mom in law (daily news) has bad news all the time. If it isn't her house, she tells me the rest of the family members issues. I guess the crying shoulder needs to vent too. She's carried a lot of weight. So, the pup is really helping me here. /cry over

My file fish jumped out last week .-. Didn’t even get a chance to eat aiptasia.

a wild pup !

How is the aip problem going for you? Over whelming? Staying in one spot?

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's not acting like a shiba as far as the cons go. She has time yet still. I am enjoying the clingy pup. Mom in law (daily news) has bad news all the time. If it isn't her house, she tells me the rest of the family members issues. I guess the crying shoulder needs to vent too. She's carried a lot of weight. So, the pup is really helping me here. /cry over

How is the aip problem going for you? Over whelming? Staying in one spot?
I had 3 really big ones that I injected with kalk paste. They are mostly on 1 rock with my zoas

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back