Scuzzy...
20230121_172112.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi… so I usually read through and follow a thread for a short time before deciding if I will continue following and/or comment. I admit that I have not read all 171 pages and am not going to do so. I admit that I did read 22 pages worth of posts. I will also admit that I am looking forward to following this thread about your tank, home life, Shibas and various other topics.

BTW - some others may try to warn you about me. Let me address these things by saying they’re lies. All lies.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi… so I usually read through and follow a thread for a short time before deciding if I will continue following and/or comment. I admit that I have not read all 171 pages and am not going to do so. I admit that I did read 22 pages worth of posts. I will also admit that I am looking forward to following this thread about your tank, home life, Shibas and various other topics.

BTW - some others may try to warn you about me. Let me address these things by saying they’re lies. All lies.
@Mibu is cool. You should totally follow her thread (if only to prove the lies are actually truths.). :zany-face:

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Very polite and always with a disclaimer!
hehe

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back