It's Just a Tank

Scuzzy...
20230121_172112.jpg
 
Hi… so I usually read through and follow a thread for a short time before deciding if I will continue following and/or comment. I admit that I have not read all 171 pages and am not going to do so. I admit that I did read 22 pages worth of posts. I will also admit that I am looking forward to following this thread about your tank, home life, Shibas and various other topics.

BTW - some others may try to warn you about me. Let me address these things by saying they’re lies. All lies.
 
Hi… so I usually read through and follow a thread for a short time before deciding if I will continue following and/or comment. I admit that I have not read all 171 pages and am not going to do so. I admit that I did read 22 pages worth of posts. I will also admit that I am looking forward to following this thread about your tank, home life, Shibas and various other topics.

BTW - some others may try to warn you about me. Let me address these things by saying they’re lies. All lies.
@Mibu is cool. You should totally follow her thread (if only to prove the lies are actually truths.). :zany-face:
 
Hi… so I usually read through and follow a thread for a short time before deciding if I will continue following and/or comment. I admit that I have not read all 171 pages and am not going to do so. I admit that I did read 22 pages worth of posts. I will also admit that I am looking forward to following this thread about your tank, home life, Shibas and various other topics.

BTW - some others may try to warn you about me. Let me address these things by saying they’re lies. All lies.
Very polite and always with a disclaimer!
hehe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new