It's Just a Tank

Frank always beats me to it.
Happy Birthday GIF by Sesame Street
 
Thank God no one will go that far for me. I'd need some serious firepower. Maybe grab some bristle worms out of the tank and launch em.

But, morning pics.
Fatties first.
View attachment 3648482
View attachment 3648484
Wrasse gave Eli a sand bath...
View attachment 3648486
Shes pink not green. Ok, pink and green bottom... wrasse kick up sand and feeders went crazy gathering whatever they kicked up.
View attachment 3648487
View attachment 3648492
View attachment 3648495
View attachment 3648496

Blastos getting puffy again!!
Thanks @Projects with Sam the angelixir has helped.
View attachment 3648493
 
@Goaway I’ll tell you tomorrow so at least you know one person is thinking about you the day after your birthday
 
You can post me lots of pretty hammer pics!

Ok so they weren’t as cranky but not as pretty as they will be once they hear from the ordeal I put them through
It first
Flowers for your birthday
IMG_9790.jpeg
IMG_9791.jpeg

Hammer-y things
IMG_9754.jpeg
IMG_9761.jpeg
IMG_9752.jpeg
IMG_9750.gif
IMG_9751.gif
IMG_9789.jpeg
IMG_9760.jpeg
IMG_9752.jpeg
IMG_9751.jpeg


Orange you glad you asked for photos
IMG_9785.jpeg
IMG_9786.jpeg
IMG_9750.jpeg
 
Ok so they weren’t as cranky but not as pretty as they will be once they hear from the ordeal I put them through
It first
Flowers for your birthday
IMG_9790.jpeg
IMG_9791.jpeg

Hammer-y things
IMG_9754.jpeg
IMG_9761.jpeg
IMG_9752.jpeg
IMG_9750.gif
IMG_9751.gif
IMG_9789.jpeg
IMG_9760.jpeg
IMG_9752.jpeg
IMG_9751.jpeg


Orange you glad you asked for photos
IMG_9785.jpeg
IMG_9786.jpeg
IMG_9750.jpeg
Those are some puffy hammers!
 
Very beaitiful
Gonis and hammers make for paradise!
I got the battery in for my
NikonD5000 now just to drag it out and see what it does….some other day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new