It's Just a Tank

"Some clown" only cleaned a lil spot of glass... :rolleyes: ;)
20240604_000110.jpg
 
I love this crowd. I might come back. So my chore list and we'll see from there.


Going to get more frag plugs.
One of these days.
Forgetting super glue.
Under 10dkp.
Clown fish is loving the goni.
Keep scraping bubble algae.
Yet it keeps coming back.
Other algae control options?
Unless sco pix up where pigy left off?
Really need a drink.
Setting up moly tank.
Except, i need a stand.
Local stores didnt have any instock. Forgetting other stuff here.
 
I love this crowd. I might come back. So my chore list and we'll see from there.


Going to get more frag plugs.
One of these days.
Forgetting super glue.
Under 10dkp.
Clown fish is loving the goni.
Keep scraping bubble algae.
Yet it keeps coming back.
Other algae control options?
Unless sco pix up where pigy left off?
Really need a drink.
Setting up moly tank.
Except, i need a stand.
Local stores didnt have any instock. Forgetting other stuff here.
I see you ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new