It's Just a Tank

Very nice .
Although I’m a little
Late . Passed the build process a few years ago .
I might start a build thread with the current system .
It doesn't need to be from the start. Just what's going on.
I like the build threads, it's my reef diary now :)
 
It doesn't need to be from the start. Just what's going on.
I like the build threads, it's my reef diary now :)
Great idea ..
I think a little back history helps tell a story .
but moving forward I will piece together a list
 
That is so true. We're left guessing a lot of the times.
I’m gonna go out on a lamb and say there probably happy when they multiply I still have to figure out how I can propagate them in the future I know they take a while to grow
 
I’m gonna go out on a lamb and say there probably happy when they multiply I still have to figure out how I can propagate them in the future I know they take a while to grow
Growing means happy. And keeping colors.
My blast os have 2 new mouths. They are always hungry.
 
Something interesting, the bta is not done coloring up or changing.
I've watching this guy daily, trying to keep photos updated.
The green is bleeding into the disk of the bta now, how far it will go, I am unsure. it's more visible on some parts, others not so much.

View attachment 2363038
View attachment 2363025
 
Don’t mind me spamming your thread with my pictures
B9174F3B-0758-401B-929D-8569B2ED0446.jpeg

C165A72D-3287-435D-8C92-32A45CDC93AF.jpeg
28EC8AB5-00FB-4B20-A6AE-806678E4DEAA.jpeg
ECCFAF55-5BEF-4747-B634-8AAD420A23B8.jpeg
0C12A70A-C3F3-4302-A077-0C54881AB7E6.jpeg

And a good luck frog
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new