It's Just a Tank

Tree didn’t land where it was supposed to .
or no one thought of planning out how to cut it to fall away from the building ?
I don't know what they were thinking. I know my mother in law is in a panic.
 
Back on topic …

how did you get your build badge ?
Click your avatar picture, select preferences. You will need to copy the link of your build thread and paste it in the building thread option. It will be lower down on the page.

Sorry, account details
 
details.jpg
details02.jpg
 
I posted yesterday asking. .
I got a reply I really couldn’t figure out. .
I would have eventually …..
It takes getting used too. I find it beneficial for myself. I can go back and see the micro changes I didn't realize took place over time.
 
Sorry... ;Facepalm ;Woot;Woot...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new