!!!IT'S LIKE THE FIVE DOLLAR BIN AT BATTLECORALS!!!

Here’s another one I got from this deal. Not sure what it is? Anyone? Adam?

Perhaps Greg C Ultimate Efflo?

d44dbb1183da326ad2d04298f7555269.jpg


Hi there,

yeah, i think so on that one. Looks like the Greg C to me. And i do still think that another one above is the 2.0:)

Any chance you can get an updated shot?
IMG_0155.jpeg





here's my 2.0 in my display.
 
Hi there,

yeah, i think so on that one. Looks like the Greg C to me. And i do still think that another one above is the 2.0:)

Any chance you can get an updated shot?
IMG_0155.jpeg





here's my 2.0 in my display.


That’s an interesting Efflo structure!
Here’s a recent pic of the other one. (And your Nilbog to the left!)

369ba695ecd9e1ee221c47639fffd151.jpg
 
Hi there,

yeah, i think so on that one. Looks like the Greg C to me. And i do still think that another one above is the 2.0:)

Any chance you can get an updated shot?
IMG_0155.jpeg





here's my 2.0 in my display.
OK @Battlecorals....do you still think efflo 2.0(the purple on in the pics below)? I just don’t know if it’s an Efflo at all? The arms aren’t really connecting and plating like a typical Efflo.

By the way, most of these in the pics are from you.....Nilbog and what you believe is Lep COn Purg (sent to me as “?”)
4C81D248-6754-4525-99B7-EA23C33C6490.jpeg



7498074C-7BAE-41E2-89B3-D284823D0A93.jpeg
 
OK @Battlecorals....do you still think efflo 2.0(the purple on in the pics below)? I just don’t know if it’s an Efflo at all? The arms aren’t really connecting and plating like a typical Efflo.

By the way, most of these in the pics are from you.....Nilbog and what you believe is Lep COn Purg (sent to me as “?”)
4C81D248-6754-4525-99B7-EA23C33C6490.jpeg



7498074C-7BAE-41E2-89B3-D284823D0A93.jpeg
Doesn’t look like an efflo.
 
Hmm yeah, I'm starting to think no on the efflo now as well. Has to be another tricolor then id say. They are all looking really nice though man Thanks for the updates!
 
Wow yeah I’ve been waiting so long for something like this as I could never afford a regular pack. Can I reserve a pack for the next $5 sale? Lol
 
Still not sure what that last one is? I’ve been looking at your website and can’t find something comparable.


pretty sure its my old pink/purple tricolor. I posted a thread about it roughly 3-45 years ago but it never made it on the site. Ist definitely ion my forum somewhere lol. Can't remember exactly what i was calling it but i had a lot of it in my back up system at one point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new