Iwaki 30RXT external pump FS

Country0922

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Location
Las Vegas, Nv
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this pump for a year now and has been a great pump but I'm upgrading and need a bigger pump so I'm selling this to help with the cost of a new pump runs great and just revealed it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407218493.864662.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407218513.980410.jpg
asking 180 OBO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new