• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JAWBREAKER

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Weevo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
674
Reaction score
289
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful 2in Jawbreaker
Great coloration
$250 shipped
Shipping Policy: DOA policy:
* UPS overnight.
* Live arrival guaranteed if shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt.
* Picture ar e and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening. *l will refund (minus cost of shipping) in the case of a DOA.

20250518_153619.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mama for reference
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250509_165850_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20250509_165850_Gallery.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 136
All red one that bounced is mama
 
All red one that bounced is mama
Sorry for the questions I am fairly new at reefing so if the mamma bounced it is likely the baby will to in time or not likly
 
Everyone is different. I wish I could say yes
 
Great piece to have and now discounted
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new