Jebao DCT-6000 - anyone know what size thread it uses?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nagumi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nagumi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem, Israel
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrading from the DCT-4000 but was surprised to find different threads on the 6000. Anyone know what threads this one uses? Size and type?


Thanks
 
This is the same problem we had with our Jebao pumps; we have three. I took the supply fitting with the pump to the local hardware store and found matches. Then we used that size for ordering what we needed. Sorry that I could not help.
 
If I’m not mistaken and remember correctly they are imperial npt thread common with most plumbing .
I used the barbed fitting for my dc 9000 with a 1” hose to my skimmer .
and use the 6000 for a mixing pump , and again I use the 3/4” barbed fitting it came with for a hose to fill the tank.
I have the dc 15000 for a return pump and if I am correct it was a 1.5” fitting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new