Jebao dosing pump

fancy_fish101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a jebao dosing pump a month ago, seem do be doing well. I got the dosing pump under the stand and it doses straight to the DT. I’m dosing Ab+ and planning to dose phytoplankton. But it seem to not holding the siphon. The liquid seems to drop back down in the lining. So whenever it doses it not actually dosing cuz it just pushes the air back out. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a jebao dosing pump a month ago, seem do be doing well. I got the dosing pump under the stand and it doses straight to the DT. I’m dosing Ab+ and planning to dose phytoplankton. But it seem to not holding the siphon. The liquid seems to drop back down in the lining. So whenever it doses it not actually dosing cuz it just pushes the air back out. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ensuring all connections are air tight, would be my first move. Use tiny cable ties if necessary.

OP
OP
F

fancy_fish101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ensuring all connections are air tight, would be my first move. Use tiny cable ties if necessary.
Thank you, I think whenever I went to prime it and get it started there was still air in it. So we’ll see if that fixes it.

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phytoplankton will jam it up.
I was gonna post this;

“You not concerned about the concentrated stuff in the tube going off, unless you’re dosing loads of it?”

But then reconsidered, after all, who knows what bacterial interactions are taking place, maybe a benefit, I suppose.

TCoach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended having to get dosing specific tubes (Red Sea). Once I used those, the Jebao doser kept the lines primed.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.3%
Back