Jebao SLW-10 Else Mode question

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my Jebao SLW-10 set on Else (Random) Mode. And I am wondering about the Speed Setting and the Power Pump (knob).

If I have my speed set to 5, will it cycle through modes using 5 as a max? OR, does it ignore the max you have set and continue to do what it likes with occasional spikes above the 5?

Does the knob have a play in Else Mode?

Thanks!!
Gaspare

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Jebao too and love the pumps just wish they had better instructions also. Good luck finding your answer I would like to know also.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my Jebao SLW-10 set on Else (Random) Mode. And I am wondering about the Speed Setting and the Power Pump (knob).

If I have my speed set to 5, will it cycle through modes using 5 as a max? OR, does it ignore the max you have set and continue to do what it likes with occasional spikes above the 5?

Thanks!!
Gaspare
I have Jebao too and love the pumps just wish they had better instructions also. Good luck finding your answer I would like to know also.
This makes the 3 Musketeers... terrible instructions... I like the flow I get out of these little units, but when I play with it, well who the heck knows....

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks!!
Gaspare

Speed setting is was determines the maximum speed. Else will randomly cycle through the lowest speed up to speed 5

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The turn dial knob adjusts the speed/durarion of the pulse or wave. To increase the intensity or power of the pump push the green button to increase or decrease as indicated by the green or blue LEDs depending on model.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back