Jebao SLW-10 Else Mode question

AI Nero 5

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have my Jebao SLW-10 set on Else (Random) Mode. And I am wondering about the Speed Setting and the Power Pump (knob).

If I have my speed set to 5, will it cycle through modes using 5 as a max? OR, does it ignore the max you have set and continue to do what it likes with occasional spikes above the 5?

Does the knob have a play in Else Mode?

Thanks!!
Gaspare

Fritz

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have Jebao too and love the pumps just wish they had better instructions also. Good luck finding your answer I would like to know also.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have my Jebao SLW-10 set on Else (Random) Mode. And I am wondering about the Speed Setting and the Power Pump (knob).

If I have my speed set to 5, will it cycle through modes using 5 as a max? OR, does it ignore the max you have set and continue to do what it likes with occasional spikes above the 5?

Thanks!!
Gaspare
I have Jebao too and love the pumps just wish they had better instructions also. Good luck finding your answer I would like to know also.
This makes the 3 Musketeers... terrible instructions... I like the flow I get out of these little units, but when I play with it, well who the heck knows....

Avast

Spare time

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Thanks!!
Gaspare

Speed setting is was determines the maximum speed. Else will randomly cycle through the lowest speed up to speed 5

AI Nero 5

When is the last time you purchased cleanup crew critters?

• Past few days

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Past few weeks

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Past few months

Votes: 51 39.2%
  • Over a half a year

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Over a year ago

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%