Jebao SOW-3N Nano Wavemaker - a true nano

BurgerFish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
552
Reaction score
236
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the Sicce Voyager Nano—both the 270 and 530 GPH models—for my Fluval 13.5. They were weak, noisy, and got even noisier over time. I also tried the Hydor Koralia Nano, but it turned out to be a very unreliable powerhead.

I ended up throwing them in the garbage and ordered the Jebao SOW-3N Nano.

Oh my god! It’s a true nano powerhead—the smallest I’ve ever seen. Completely silent and more powerful than the others. It even comes with a controller. I set it to W2 (sine) mode.

I’ve had good experiences with Jebao pumps and gyres in the past. They’re affordable, quiet, and reliable.

20250610_204827.jpg
 
I tried the Sicce Voyager Nano—both the 270 and 530 GPH models—for my Fluval 13.5. They were weak, noisy, and got even noisier over time. I also tried the Hydor Koralia Nano, but it turned out to be a very unreliable powerhead.

I ended up throwing them in the garbage and ordered the Jebao SOW-3N Nano.

Oh my god! It’s a true nano powerhead—the smallest I’ve ever seen. Completely silent and more powerful than the others. It even comes with a controller. I set it to W2 (sine) mode.

I’ve had good experiences with Jebao pumps and gyres in the past. They’re affordable, quiet, and reliable.

20250610_204827.jpg
That's really good to know. I run a Voyager Nano 1000 without noise or issue, but was looking at the Jeabo gyres for the big tank.
 
If you have used ZKSJ, you may dislike jebao, I recommend it to you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new