JohnnyCheats Rimless 105 Build

Awesome setup. Love the "finding nemo" shot :)

Thanks again. The clowns I've had over 4 years. The yellow belly blue is a new addition, we love her colors and she has become a new favorite of mine. The blue is just so unreal. One of my LFS had her for awhile surprisingly and I like the fact that she had been conditioned already.

Like the thread. Great looking tank

Thanks jsker - I hope to having a thriving reef at some point. The last 8 years has had a lot more downs than ups and I hope to use what I've learned with the new build. Right now I'm focusing on microfauna to seed the tank for than anything else.

Nice setup

Thanks country!
 
Found the pic that shows the sump with my added BRS Deluxe reactor. I'm using their High capacity GFO at half the recommended amount.

6305793a4b3a8e5492d3cd0b5d372317.jpg
 
13 months in - had a small set back two months ago but things are happy again.

589dee6a60137e3f73bd44a7ba5dab5b.jpg


328394877c16ab8c842c7b55921ee5c3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new