Just Ordered My First Tank

Have done a quik model (to scale) to show how your tank would fit with enough real estate to put your test stuff when you are testing parameters

Reef.png View attachment 1868312
Wow that’s so cool. Thank you very much
 
Have done a quik model (to scale) to show how your tank would fit with enough real estate to put your test stuff when you are testing parameters

Reef.png View attachment 1868312
Wow that’s so cool. Thank you very much

Oops I replied the same thing twice. Is there anyway to delete replies?
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Howdy
Plenty of options for stands
You can even look at Ikea (up there in fashionalbe N Austin) for something solidly built thats a bit modern

howdy.gif
 
Hi everyone,

My name is Tyson and I’m from Austin, TX. I’m also about to graduate from UT Austin. After having freshwater tanks for many years, I finally decided to start a saltwater tank with a new Waterbox Peninsula 25 that I ordered on their Blue Friday special. I’m looking for advice on what to put this tank on since this series doesn’t have a stand option. I was thinking about getting a solid wood or metal cabinet. What do you guys think?
+ 1 for wood but I'm partial because I'm a cabinet designer. LOL
If I had a confetti cannon, I'd shoot it at you to say congrats!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new