Kamoer help

kevensquint

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi , I am about a 10 year Kamoer doser user. The old blue 3 head unit was awsome. I just tried the X1. This thing doesn't continue the set program after a power flash/outage. Unless you re-connect with the app. If there is no way to solve this. It's useless.
Does anyone know if the the F4 will continue it's set programs after a power outage??

OP
kevensquint

kevensquint

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes please! I am a huge Kamoer fan and veteran user of their dosers. It is essential that I get info on this flaw/inconvenience. I am looking right now to put 3 dosers on 3 reef tanks. But they need to be trusted not to go idle after a power outage. Thanks

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi , I am about a 10 year Kamoer doser user. The old blue 3 head unit was awsome. I just tried the X1. This thing doesn't continue the set program after a power flash/outage. Unless you re-connect with the app. If there is no way to solve this. It's useless.
Does anyone know if the the F4 will continue it's set programs after a power outage??
Sorry for the late response. Let's see if we can get some help...

@[email protected] #Kamoer
The F4 PRO saves your settings. From the product description:

Battery Backup Included
After dialing in your programming to automatically dose your aquarium with precision, the last thing you'd want to do is to have to start over in the event of a power outage or if the unit is unplugged. That's why the brilliant minds at Kamoer equipped the F4 PRO with a battery backup. In the event of a power loss, all your settings will be saved!

Mastiffsrule

Some Scott’s lead, others follow
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey,

Love the x1 but yes without a battery back up it looses connection. So every time the power is lost you will need to go back into the app and select each doser until it says connected. You also should recalibrate. It isn’t ideal but I still like me 3 I have linked together

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 135 21.5%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 77 12.3%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 153 24.4%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 296 47.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors