Kamoer help

kevensquint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , I am about a 10 year Kamoer doser user. The old blue 3 head unit was awsome. I just tried the X1. This thing doesn't continue the set program after a power flash/outage. Unless you re-connect with the app. If there is no way to solve this. It's useless.
Does anyone know if the the F4 will continue it's set programs after a power outage??

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
kevensquint

kevensquint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes please! I am a huge Kamoer fan and veteran user of their dosers. It is essential that I get info on this flaw/inconvenience. I am looking right now to put 3 dosers on 3 reef tanks. But they need to be trusted not to go idle after a power outage. Thanks

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you hook up a small UPS for the Kamoer X-1? Thats should solve the problem.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , I am about a 10 year Kamoer doser user. The old blue 3 head unit was awsome. I just tried the X1. This thing doesn't continue the set program after a power flash/outage. Unless you re-connect with the app. If there is no way to solve this. It's useless.
Does anyone know if the the F4 will continue it's set programs after a power outage??
Sorry for the late response. Let's see if we can get some help...

@Jeff@CoralVue #Kamoer

The F4 PRO saves your settings. From the product description:

Battery Backup Included
After dialing in your programming to automatically dose your aquarium with precision, the last thing you'd want to do is to have to start over in the event of a power outage or if the unit is unplugged. That's why the brilliant minds at Kamoer equipped the F4 PRO with a battery backup. In the event of a power loss, all your settings will be saved!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Love the x1 but yes without a battery back up it looses connection. So every time the power is lost you will need to go back into the app and select each doser until it says connected. You also should recalibrate. It isn’t ideal but I still like me 3 I have linked together

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about F4 (not pro)? It saves the settings?

Yes, it does.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back