• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kent marine Nautilus TE skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter greg1786
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

greg1786

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
220
Reaction score
116
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my used kent marine nautilus turbo eductor skimmer. Reason for selling is an upgrade. The skimmer is rated for 150 gallons and is currently running on my 125 gal sps dom mixed reef. I swapped out the stock pump with a mag 5 and upgraded from the stock venturi to a better venturi valve. I am awaiting the arrival of my new skimmer but once it gets here, i will remove the naitilus and give it a vinegar bath and post pics. Here is a shot of what it pulls out every 4 days.
null_zps52b35c66.jpg
. Here is a stock photo until I can get it cleaned up.
null_zps30291f68.jpg
. I am looking to get 125.00$ and will ship but buyer pays shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new