• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil 150 Ocean Blue $160 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter YHSublime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
2,449
Location
Arlington, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a slightly used Kessil 150, Ocean Blue, in great condition. It comes with the goose neck, and I will ship to anywhere in the continental US.

The only reason I am selling is because I have upgraded to a DIY fixture that is better suited for my needs!

This is my first time selling on R2R, but I am a respectable, and incredibly active member of my local club. please PM with any inquires or reference needs :)

Thanks for looking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new