Kessil a350 for kessil a350w

charliethetuna

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
677
Reaction score
742
Location
long island ,ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I have a one year old mint condition kessil a350 on my frag tank. problem is I need the wide version cause I don't have the height from the tank to the ceiling to get the right spread .if anyone's looking for the narrow version and is willing to do an even swap hit me up .the narrow light up a 60 cube perfectly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new