Kessil A350 power supply dead

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
2,162
Location
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
folks,

Looks like the power supply is dead on one of my Kessil. The fixture itself works with power supply from my second Kessil. Has anyone experienced this before...should I just use a generic power supply with mod...suggestions. Is Kessil a sponsor here? I did not find their name.

Sam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new