Kessil A80 for IM 4g Pico?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nano101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
633
Reaction score
359
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering what it all would think about my pico 4g with a kessil A80? Sps and lps tank to be. Just got it up and running again after a heater failure that killed the tank a few months back. Upgrading from stock light that has never grown any coral.
 
I use an a150w on my nuvo 10
You should be fine.

20170215_142722~2.jpg
 
I modded my nuvo 4 with two pumps since I couldn't get a bigger pump to fit. It also gives two outputs which is nice. And yes, my wife put finding dory stuff in the tank before I put coral in. Just put water in yesterday, have a long ways to go
IMG_1199.JPG
IMG_1200.JPG
IMG_1198.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new