Kessil customer service

Kessil is a breath of fresh air when it comes to customer service. You get a real person on the phone, they know about there products, and no call center. Thanks kessil for the nice customer service.
I had same experience. Even took care of me out of warranty years ago. That and their lights is why I keep buying
 
You hit the nail on the head. Their customer service is great. I needed extra screws for my A-Series mount and they shipped them out to me free of charge.
 
It is so nice to hear this. The sole reason why I love Ecotech. So friendly, professional, amazing products and I've had product replaced off warranty without any hesitation. MP40 wetside blew after 2 years due to unknown reasons and all I had to do is ship it to them from Canada, and had a replacement sent a no cost.
 
I agree that Kessil does have very good customer service/warranty. That's the good news. Bad news is that i have had to avail myself of their service/warranty too many times.
 
Same experience here
 
Kessil customer service is great, they truly back their product even if slightly out of warranty range. If I had to call them up to make a claim multiple times on a piece of equipment that’s fine. I’m getting a top tier product with little to no risk to me if something breaks, and the added benefit of a random lights out period for the tank. Win, Win + my two cents anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new