Kessil customer service

Kershaw

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil is a breath of fresh air when it comes to customer service. You get a real person on the phone, they know about there products, and no call center. Thanks kessil for the nice customer service.
I had same experience. Even took care of me out of warranty years ago. That and their lights is why I keep buying

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You hit the nail on the head. Their customer service is great. I needed extra screws for my A-Series mount and they shipped them out to me free of charge.

Sylvester

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is so nice to hear this. The sole reason why I love Ecotech. So friendly, professional, amazing products and I've had product replaced off warranty without any hesitation. MP40 wetside blew after 2 years due to unknown reasons and all I had to do is ship it to them from Canada, and had a replacement sent a no cost.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree that Kessil does have very good customer service/warranty. That's the good news. Bad news is that i have had to avail myself of their service/warranty too many times.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Same experience here

Benzophun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil customer service is great, they truly back their product even if slightly out of warranty range. If I had to call them up to make a claim multiple times on a piece of equipment that’s fine. I’m getting a top tier product with little to no risk to me if something breaks, and the added benefit of a random lights out period for the tank. Win, Win + my two cents anyway.

Back