KH Director

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the same accept in black. About the same time period so hoping to get my notice real soon too. Thanks.

It's been a bit of a wait, that's for sure. I'm just excited so many are on board the GHL train! Seems like they got a ton of orders with their pre-sales and black friday! More customers in the U.S. helps us all!

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received mine today which was black 4 head doser with the kh kit which I preorder the day we could back on October 9th.

I will look at getting it installed this weekend can’t wait.

Last edited:

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received mine today which was black 4 head doser with the kh kit which I preorder the day we could back on October 9th.

I will look at getting it installed this weekend can’t wait.

The UPS fairy delivered today!

Mine will be here Thursday. I'm also getting a box from WWC on Thursday. Is the flu still going around? May have to call in sick. Lol

I'll try not to bug you too much @Ditto when I'm figuring out the setup. ;Hilarious Let us know when you get yours running!

Lemec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my tracking number today! Looks like I’ll be busy this weekend! Good timing too because my alkalinity has been off lately.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bug away :)

I will be very interested in all our readings and results.

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep us updated all!!!
Nice to see more and more set ups.
What we are missing here are photos of the set ups...

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my kh-doser slave combo. I also just found out that it doesn't come with a PAB cable to hook up to the Profilux, which is very annoying. If it's required for it to work, why wouldn't it come with it? Now I have to wait for a cable to ship before I can install it. Awesome.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my kh-doser slave combo. I also just found out that it doesn't come with a PAB cable to hook up to the Profilux, which is very annoying. If it's required for it to work, why wouldn't it come with it? Now I have to wait for a cable to ship before I can install it. Awesome.

Yeah, nothing besides the p4 package kits come with one. Wish they made everyone more aware of this. Even better make it a drop-down box when people order asking what length they want. They don't add them to keep prices low as possible, since many people want different lengths (that's what they say). Still a 1 meter pab or a drop-down selection at checkout would be nice. You can use regular ethernet cat5 rj45 cables found at radio shack, office supplies stores, big box stores, etc... but I prefer just to use all ghl labeled stuff for the heck of it, since it's not that much more cost.

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, nothing besides the p4 package kits come with one. Wish they made everyone more aware of this. Even better make it a drop-down box when people order asking what length they want. They don't add them to keep prices low as possible, since many people want different lengths (that's what they say). Still a 1 meter pab or a drop-down selection at checkout would be nice. You can use regular ethernet cat5 rj45 cables found at radio shack, office supplies stores, big box stores, etc... but I prefer just to use all ghl labeled stuff for the heck of it, since it's not that much more cost.
Thanks for the advice on the cat5 rj45 cable. I just checked and it's 15$ shipping for a cable to Texas (from GHL). I think I'll pass!

bkelley02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kit showed up today! I was fortunate enough to read the manual and knew to add the cables to my order. Can't wait to get it set up.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the advice on the cat5 rj45 cable. I just checked and it's 15$ shipping for a cable to Texas (from GHL). I think I'll pass!

Yeah man, I wouldn't order just the cable if I didn't have to. I bought a few with my last order from ghl, but free shipping since it was over whatever amount. All it is, is cat5 with a sticker on it that says pab and a box that says GHL. (Which u already know if you have a p4).

Mine comes in tomorrow! Pretty stoked!

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found a cable on Amazon for 5 bucks with free one-day shipping. Now I just need to find some other things I need to get that one-day shipping free lol.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found a cable on Amazon for 5 bucks with free one-day shipping. Now I just need to find some other things I need to get that one-day shipping free lol.

Haha! I'm sure you will be able to find something

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All ghl products are sold without the PAB cable.... annoying but does say so in online shop

afish4u

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco please check your pm's! Waitting to hear back, thank you

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pick up cat 5 at Home Depot and I also make mine own cables up just bring home the tool home from my tool box at work. Takes 5 minutes to make one

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm just trying to work out how to hook this all up in my head. I have a profilux 4, a doser 2.1, a slave doser 2.1, and the kh-director. I'm going to be setting it up with a triton method dosing regimen. Would it be easiest to just daisy chain all together via the ethernet cables and control everything via the profilux?

CoralCache

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My director, dosers and p4 came with pab cables but I buy stand alone everything.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kh director came in safe and sound yesterday! Hopefully will get it set up this weekend. I had to build a little home for all my GHL equipment real quick first though. It's a work in progress...
20180302_185245-1024x1820.jpg

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 28.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 38 21.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 62 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back