Killer

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I got a 16 gallon nano and it has a yellow tail blue damsel that kills everything I add. How can I get him out without taking out all the rock and coral?
 
Like the above poster recommended, make a Mini fishing pole with a small size 16 to 22 hook and catch him. Works good.
 
It amazes me that there is a hook that small. His mouth is what maybe a 16th of a inch if that, but I will try. Thanks!!!
 
Thanks for all the advice, but I suffered through the pain and took the rock out and caught his little a?? FLUSH!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new