Kind of new

DyrtyByrd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
54
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Kind of new to the hobby, getting back in after a 12 year hiatus. So much has changed in the hobby since then. I recently purchased a 40 gallon AIO cube and have been reading and learning a lot from R2R so I decided to join. Working up a build thread for it as we speak.

Looking forward to learning more and being better at the hobby than I was yesterday!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi all! Kind of new to the hobby, getting back in after a 12 year hiatus. So much has changed in the hobby since then. I recently purchased a 40 gallon AIO cube and have been reading and learning a lot from R2R so I decided to join. Working up a build thread for it as we speak.

Looking forward to learning more and being better at the hobby than I was yesterday!
Welcome!
 
Hi all! Kind of new to the hobby, getting back in after a 12 year hiatus. So much has changed in the hobby since then. I recently purchased a 40 gallon AIO cube and have been reading and learning a lot from R2R so I decided to join. Working up a build thread for it as we speak.

Looking forward to learning more and being better at the hobby than I was yesterday!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new