Kinda New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter guarda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

guarda

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
25
Reaction score
9
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st reef tank was about 10 years ago and was more active on a more local reef forum. I made a reef reference app for iOS called PocketReef and admittedly came here to plug the app. In my defense, it was totally free and I gained not a cent from it. I did it to try and make things less confusing for newbie reefers, and to learn how to code. Anyway, this time I'll try and stick around. Cheers all. Arthur
 
Welcome to R2R! It's nice to have you with us. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
1st reef tank was about 10 years ago and was more active on a more local reef forum. I made a reef reference app for iOS called PocketReef and admittedly came here to plug the app. In my defense, it was totally free and I gained not a cent from it. I did it to try and make things less confusing for newbie reefers, and to learn how to code. Anyway, this time I'll try and stick around. Cheers all. Arthur
Hi Arthur , welcome , this site can be somewhat addictive , good too have you here , Happy Reefing .!
 
Welcome back to being active here on R2R.
 
Welcome!!
 
Good plug, welcome. Make sure to share your tank and link to your app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new