kittenbritches' Reefing Journey

Me too. It's not 1,000,000 but I'll take it. I now have a grand total of 1,500.
Show off. ;)
Again an another retailer not shipping to the Uk. They are so naughty
 
Show off. ;)
Again an another retailer not shipping to the Uk. They are so naughty
Sounds like it's time to come stateside. ;)

Prince Harry GIF by euronews
 
Show off. ;)
Again an another retailer not shipping to the Uk. They are so naughty
Yeah, we've got some good options. It would be nice to have a bigger budget to take advantage!

I'm in the UK quite a bit and my sister who lives there is back and forth between the U.S. regularly too (actually here right now until the 9th). Maybe we'll start a side hustle as reefing "mules."
 
Yeah, we've got some good options. It would be nice to have a bigger budget to take advantage!

I'm in the UK quite a bit and my sister who lives there is back and forth between the U.S. regularly too (actually here right now until the 9th). Maybe we'll start a side hustle as reefing "mules."
The Leicester-Boston parameters
season 5 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
I don't think you've thought this all the way through... :oops: Hahaha
Hmm let me see the problems we are facing. Tax / quarantine / distance
Peace of cake :D
Chocolate if you ask me ;)
 
Hmm let me see the problems we are facing. Tax / quarantine / distance
Peace of cake :D
Chocolate if you ask me ;)
I was...uh...thinking more about the logistics. Y'all know where mules stash their contraband, right? :P
 
I was...uh...thinking more about the logistics. Y'all know where mules stash their contraband, right? :p
In Ye Olde Prison Wallet.

Edit: For the record, your build thread is a LOT more interesting than mine. :D Your journey has been interesting thus far. Sorry for all the troubles you've had, but it seems things are starting to head the right way for you!
 
Last edited:
I was...uh...thinking more about the logistics. Y'all know where mules stash their contraband, right? :p
Haha I meant legally transporting in checked or carry-on bags, but it’s important to be clear about these things.
 
Are you implying you would join us too for “fun” to be our mule? You know I was thinking corals too ;)
Haha, never. I've had enough excitement for one lifetime. :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new