kittenbritches' Reefing Journey

You know God gives you life and fills it with hurdles and challenges to overcome. Each time you clear a hurdle you become a stronger person spiritually, emotionally, physically, etc...you have reached a very challenging moment in your life but there is nothing you can't overcome with faith and perseverance not only for yourself but your family. Reefing can wait and will always be a hobby you can return to. Focus on your well being and I am confident a good person like you will be fine. Don't hesitate to reach out to your support group around you. We all wish you the very best....God bless you
 
sorry for your woes, I feel your pain and wish you nothing but better days.

perhaps silly, but something I read that I think about often.

"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
BL
 
Glad to see you back. I'm sorry for your troubles...you're a strong person and that stuff would bring anyone down. Depression sucks, but we gotchu!
 
Late to the party as always but glad to hear you are back and ok and sorry for the trouble you have/are going trough and hope soon we will see a new restarted tank tread. You should call it back2reaf
 
Hope everything is going well and you are doing better. definitely will be praying for you and all that is happening!
 
I was in Mexico last week and thought of all y'all as I tried to get this little guy back home. I found a piece of live rock for him to (hopefully) weather the tide. ♥️

88C05F61-C9D2-442B-9EB0-4807BA64FB13.jpeg
 
I was in Mexico last week and thought of all y'all as I tried to get this little guy back home. I found a piece of live rock for him to (hopefully) weather the tide. ♥️

88C05F61-C9D2-442B-9EB0-4807BA64FB13.jpeg
I've been looking for one forever. Finally found one!
 
Were you able to get it through customs?
I was wondering the same thing, but I think I misunderstood the original post. I think "home" meant home to the urchin rather than the OP. :cool:
 
I was in Mexico last week and thought of all y'all as I tried to get this little guy back home. I found a piece of live rock for him to (hopefully) weather the tide. ♥️

88C05F61-C9D2-442B-9EB0-4807BA64FB13.jpeg
So cool! Glad you found him a safe home :smiling-face-with-halo:
 
I was wondering the same thing, but I think I misunderstood the original post. I think "home" meant home to the urchin rather than the OP. :cool:
ooooohhh I miss understood
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new