kittenbritches' Reefing Journey

@kittenbritches Miss you

Miss U Spongebob Squarepants GIF
 
Did some event happen to make him stop posting?
I don’t know this for sure, but I got the impression his parents were Incredibly strict, I’m guessing that they are not allowing him to log on.
 
Does anyone have her number? How can we check up on her?

I personally have her address (we swapped gifts)

I’m thinking of sending her a letter. What do you guys think?
 
Does anyone have her number? How can we check up on her?

I personally have her address (we swapped gifts)

I’m thinking of sending her a letter. What do you guys think?
Please do.
I don't have any contact info or I would have reached out already.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new