OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10g water swap in the works. Cookies cooling on the counter. Just found out I don't have to go into the office tomorrow. I'm gonna go ahead and call this one of the better Mondays I've had this year.

1DEF6947-61D5-4507-A173-D75B20525AFB.jpeg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10g water swap in the works. Cookies cooling on the counter. Just found out I don't have to go into the office tomorrow. I'm gonna go ahead and call this one of the better Mondays I've had this year.

1DEF6947-61D5-4507-A173-D75B20525AFB.jpeg
I have only spent 12h on the go today so might have been “better Monday “ for you only :D
Send some of those cookies this way. I am craving sim chocolate ones
Craving Ferrero Rocher GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only spent 12h on the go today so might have been “better Monday “ for you only :D
Send some of those cookies this way. I am craving sim chocolate ones
Craving Ferrero Rocher GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
Haha -- if it makes you feel any better, I just climbed into bed and kept working.

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The cookies, for the record, are delectable! We made chocolate and peppermint macarons. :D

@attiland I'll send you cookies if you send me a Flake bar and some Galaxy chocolate, please and thank you.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha -- if it makes you feel any better, I just climbed into bed and kept working.

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The cookies, for the record, are delectable! We made chocolate and peppermint macarons. :D

@attiland I'll send you cookies if you send me a Flake bar and some Galaxy chocolate, please and thank you.
Working in bed is way out of line…. No…. way OUTER of any lines. Nice pic by the way :)

let me talk to Santa if you can get flakes and galaxy. Buy you have to send those cookies now in credit ;)
gordon ramsay fox GIF by MasterChef Junior

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working in bed is way out of line…. No…. way OUTER of any lines. Nice pic by the way :)

let me talk to Santa if you can get flakes and galaxy. Buy you have to send those cookies now in credit ;)
Haha. Just send me your address and I'll pop them in the post tomorrow. ;)

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What part of Britain are you in anyway??

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The “sunny” Leicester. This is my adopted home for 15 years. I am from Budapest originally.
hungary GIF
Interesting! What brought you to the UK? I assume you speak Hungarian, then, yeah?

Shame the season Leicester FC is having!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting! What brought you to the UK? I assume you speak Hungarian, then, yeah?

Shame the season Leicester FC is having!
season 3 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

The challenge brought me here and than a family breakup’s leftover kept me here. Since I have built a new life in the UK so my chance to go back is 0.

I sure do speak Hungarian. I am the hungry Hungarian Lol.
hungry hungry hippos GIF

Leicester FC is not in focus for me. I often say football is for boys not for man. No offence to anyone.
Fail Fun And Games GIF

you have some Eastern European background too if I am correct ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
season 3 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

The challenge brought me here and than a family breakup’s leftover kept me here. Since I have built a new life in the UK so my chance to go back is 0.

I sure do speak Hungarian. I am the hungry Hungarian Lol.
hungry hungry hippos GIF

Leicester FC is not in focus for me. I often say football is for boys not for man. No offence to anyone.
Fail Fun And Games GIF

you have some Eastern European background too if I am correct ?
I have no Eastern European background, actually. My son, however, is half Austrian and Polish. My first husband was British, and his mum was always making comments about how I was daring "for an American" and that I acted like a Brit. I'm not quite sure what that means, because I'm always just...whatever I am. But I'm pretty sure she meant it as a compliment. LOL

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no Eastern European background, actually. My son, however, is half Austrian and Polish. My first husband was British, and his mum was always making comments about how I was daring "for an American" and that I acted like a Brit. I'm not quite sure what that means, because I'm always just...whatever I am. But I'm pretty sure she meant it as a compliment. LOL
Now that’s quite a mix. Not like it matters.
I think for someone from Eastern Europe British is quite different in every way, especially thinking was different. I think all she really said is all it is so different.
It has changed a lot but it is still a culture shock coming from there to the UK. The USA is even bigger change.
Just like my mum bless her when she comes to visit she is surprised of everything till the level I am getting annoyed. :)
Another planet GIF

Garia666

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I think about the average person in this hobby I think about greyish almost overweight man. If I look at your picture I can only discribe it as an ultra holy grail extravaganza. It’s nice to see this hobby keeps amazing me. Don’t get me wrong in here its about the hobby not the looks but as far as I can see you do great in that too.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back