Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so that 12 step program for corals …. Is that a thing cause o have empty credit cards and I’m ready to spend
You will find no programs here. Only well intentioned enablers that will help you load up those credit cards quick fast and in a hurry.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will find no programs here. Only well intentioned enablers that will help you load up those credit cards quick fast and in a hurry.
I knew I joined the right forum ! But I’m looking for livestock at the moment corals are on hold

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m always tempted to buy so many more my lfs is gonna have a sale on golden torch corals soon !
Buy me one!! Hahaha. I have two torches from different vendors that are pretty similar (I feel like one might have been a freebie). It would be awesome to break up the color. Just saying. :p

so that 12 step program for corals …. Is that a thing cause o have empty credit cards and I’m ready to spend
I mean, we could definitely start a group. I looked at my credit cards and bank account yesterday and wanted to die. I've gotta pump the brakes.

I think we've heard this before.... :p
It's for real this time! I swear!! LOL. I'm going to see how everything fills in and get it how I like it. I should only be buying salt, frozen food, and my recurring subscription of pods and phyto.

LiveAquaria didn't send two of the fish I ordered on 9/29, and the two-week period is up tomorrow. When they credit my account, I do have an order locked and loaded since it's already paid for. ;)

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy me one!! Hahaha. I have two torches from different vendors that are pretty similar (I feel like one might have been a freebie). It would be awesome to break up the color. Just saying. :p

I mean, we could definitely start a group. I looked at my credit cards and bank account yesterday and wanted to die. I've gotta pump the brakes.

It's for real this time! I swear!! LOL. I'm going to see how everything fills in and get it how I like it. I should only be buying salt, frozen food, and my recurring subscription of pods and phyto.

LiveAquaria didn't send two of the fish I ordered on 9/29, and the two-week period is up tomorrow. When they credit my account, I do have an order locked and loaded since it's already paid for. ;)
Slow and steady wins the race but makes for really boring TV.

Soon you'll be reallocating funds from ice cream sandwich dinners to corals.

If the fish didn't ship, la shouldn't have charged you.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

^ +1 on this when I ordered my CUC I wasn’t charged untill a shipping label was created

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm. Never thought there are options. I should ask my wife if she wants pictures of the sump too ;)
You could have been talking about Ellie! Or the urchins. Tsk tsk. :p

^ +1 on this when I ordered my CUC I wasn’t charged untill a shipping label was created
Golly, I hope they didn't charge me. Or maybe I hope they did because I'd be a few hundred dollars richer!!! LOL.

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that everything seems to be staying alive, I've got a plan in place, I worked most of a full day (after more than a week off for sick me and kiddos), and I almost have most of the mess from boxes stored away...

I will try to get y'all some good shots, breakdown of the build, and maybe even an itemized stocking list. Probably my Venmo, too. For a cup of coffee a day, you could buy me more Rice Krispy Treats.

Aquarocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also — nem cannon was a failure. I pulled it out around 1pm to find a very stubborn, irritated BTA still firmly on its rock. :| Half its tentacles are retracted, and its mouth is a little open. I really don't want to further stress it tomorrow by trying to manually coax it to loosen its grip. Soooo...I'll have to adjust the scape to include nem and his beloved rock after everything else.

And! I have a couple of frag racks from @Aquarocks coming in a few days that I'll be working into the scape, and will need to see if the BTA is gonna boogie somewhere else in the new tank, so I'm gonna hold off on mounting most of the frags for a few extra days. I *am* going to put the ones currently in the sand on egg crate so the melanurus will stop knocking them over.

Thinking about rinsing sand and scrubbing rocks is already making me tired.
Thank you for your business! please share some install photos when you recieve them !

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he's called Ultra Bubble Tip Anemone because he's ultra resilient! ;) 24-hours stuffed in a sponge and a close-call with tank doom, and this guy is still bouncing back.

0CFD5D14-78B2-472D-B1BB-A4953C004D06.jpeg

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't hold my hand steady to save my life, but check out my apocyclops panamensis pods!! <3

I feel left out. iPhone doesn’t play embedded videos from R2R :(

Back