OP
justingraham

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm a believer in copper now 20 hours after doseing this is Kole although not 100% back to health there is a big diffrence from yesterday
THANKS R2R peeps

OP
OP
justingraham

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg With all his friends
And yes I got the blenny some how first try

OP
OP
justingraham

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two and a half hours to set up a new tank and catch the fish in the ninety without moving or draining any water in it today was my lucky day everyone is set up in the thirty gallon tank and I'm going to bed
thanks again for all ur help guys

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that video looks great! Keep us posted. Moving him to the 30 gallon could set him back a little, but I'm hoping he will continue to take strides forward

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that video looks great! Keep us posted. Moving him to the 30 gallon could set him back a little, but I'm hoping he will continue to take strides forward
It really does! I'd like to compliment the op for treating the fish and getting them all back up to snuff. You did a good job!

OP
OP
justingraham

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really does! I'd like to compliment the op for treating the fish and getting them all back up to snuff. You did a good job!
Thanks couldn't have done it without u guys and as of right now everyone seems ok in the new qt the Kole tang is actually swimming in the water instead of backwards in it the blenny seems agravated and it still takes 20 mins to find him but seems good nonetheless and the clowns well they are clowns thanks again.

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks couldn't have done it without u guys and as of right now everyone seems ok in the new qt the Kole tang is actually swimming in the water instead of backwards in it the blenny seems agravated and it still takes 20 mins to find him but seems good nonetheless and the clowns well they are clowns thanks again.
No problem

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back