Jan 20, 2010 #1 S Salt man Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a K2 for sale it's in great shape, has coraline on it, even comes with the circle flow director. I'm 20.00 short for a MP10 so I'm looking for 20.00 plus shipping.
I have a K2 for sale it's in great shape, has coraline on it, even comes with the circle flow director. I'm 20.00 short for a MP10 so I'm looking for 20.00 plus shipping.
Jan 20, 2010 #2 OP OP S Salt man Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 If you live in WI, IL, MN, ND, SD, IA or NE shipping will be around 5.00 through my work.
Jan 20, 2010 #3 OP OP S Salt man Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pump sold