• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Korralin C1502 Calcium Reactor w/ Eheim Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter tate1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

tate1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Location
Georgetown, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Korralin C1502 calcium reactor with a 1048 eheim pump. Please look at pictures carefully as the pump has a small break where it attaches to the calcium reactor. This does not affect the function of the calcium reactor at all...i just wanted to make sure that I pointed it out. I would like to trade for exotic/ high end zoas or exotic/ high end LPS. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

021.jpg


024.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new