Kschweer: 57 rimless build

Glad to see things are shaping up, brown sticks are better than white sticks haha.
Me too!!! Thanks man. And yes I agree I'll take some browned out acros over skeletons any day!
 
Well i seen you do some work with acrylic- make it happen so i can steal your design =)
I'll let you know what I come up with. Just need to find some time.
 
A little spring cleaning on the tank. Cleaned out the sump, cleaned the powerheads, cleaned the skimmer and pump, cleaned the splash sheild on the light fixture and gave the glass a good cleaning along with a water change.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Sweet man. I almost didn't see the tank cause of how clean it was
 
I know I've said this but that scoly and the yellow on right. And now those orange acans!!! "When you got that glow" :-D
Thanks man! Those acans have been through a lot. They are one of the first corals I ever bought and the lone coral to make it through my tank crash during hurricane sandy.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new