Kuda aqua

jamie.pullin.313

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398527359.590530.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398527379.653341.jpg
after an ordeal with a gorilla crab and mass distruction this is the result. Nearly happy but nothing like it was
 
Thank you both. Iv had this setup going for a while now and was enjoying it until!! I am a fisherman and went away on a 4 day trip to come home to the wife saying my best male was missng. With that I started to look for him. Only to find a gorilla crab. I tried to get him out of this rock but ended up using a hammer and bolster to spilt it and found the crab and my seahorse. Not happy. Now after mass destruction this is the after maff
 
Thank you both. I am a fisherman and I went away on a four day trip and came home to my wife saying she hadn't seen my best male. So I started to look. Only to find a gorilla crab. I pulled every rock and coral out. In the end I took a hammer and bolster to a rock. And inside was the crab and the remains of my horse. The crab is no more!!!!!! Now this is wot my aquarium looks like now minus a couple of nice corals. I now hate crabs but wot can you do eh gutted
 
Why does it tell u post not sent and u spend the time to write something again and sends them both. Lol
 
Aww!! I love the seahorse!! :)
 
I thought id share my pleasure is another post iv put on with sum better pics. Thanks for the comments. I enjoy the horses it nice to share a few pics
 
The wife and kids change there names daily it's great. Nasty crab this is the male I lost
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398715852.178095.jpg
and the crab
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398715901.396295.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new