L@@K Tunze Controller 7095

  • Thread starter Thread starter tangdiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tangdiver

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
696
Reaction score
5
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out my excess stuff I have. I have 2 Tunze Controllers. Never been used and still have ties on the wires.

I payed over $270 for this item 6 months ago.

I would like to get $175 shipped for this item. Again never used.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Grant

If both would do $300 total shipped.

Man I love these things :hammer: :horse: :hammer:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new