Lasses Dream Build

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a Caulastrea - but not bleached. It is high on Jomama juice and eating!!! It is a before light picture with flash.

Sincerely Lasse

Nice. I will take half right. I am checking on my Chaeto today, but it has not grown enough probably to brew some juice (new build). My Caulastrea will have to wait.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine prefers crab legs with butter :D

30B223A5-B5D9-4E27-8A35-020B98F9FAD7.png

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine prefers crab legs with butter :D

30B223A5-B5D9-4E27-8A35-020B98F9FAD7.png

LOL, that is the second picture I have seen this morning of a coral eating a hermit. So funny when they are the victim with all the chaos they can create.

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[The best things with long partnership is that different project does not always need to be wife approved – only wife accepted.]

I already knew you were knowledgeable about reef aquarium stuff. With the above quote from your first post on this thread, I now know you are wise in many ways.

Your nephew told me it was not Jamama Juice. He said it was Jamba Juice for Corals. You should package and sell the icon.

Laissez les bonne temps roulee,
Patrick

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[The best things with long partnership is that different project does not always need to be wife approved – only wife accepted.]

I already knew you were knowledgeable about reef aquarium stuff. With the above quote from your first post on this thread, I now know you are wise in many ways.

Your nephew told me it was not Jamama Juice. He said it was Jamba Juice for Corals. You should package and sell the icon.

Laissez les bonne temps roulee,
Patrick

:)

If it is true that you learn of your mistakes - a long life will give you plenty of occasions to be wise - but the really smart guys learns of other mistakes and get wise in a hurry :)

Sincerely Lasse

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but I will not do anything but wait. And that´s probably my best answer - just wait and see - do not do so much before you are sure what to do,

Sincerely Lasse
This quote should be stickied on the front page of this forum.... thankyou Lasse

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:)

If it is true that you learn of your mistakes - a long life will give you plenty of occasions to be wise - but the really smart guys learns of other mistakes and get wise in a hurry :)

Sincerely Lasse
Hey uncle, @Subsea just called me your nephew. See, you are my long lost uncle. I'm not as dumb as I look, am I? I choose a smart, intelligent, good looking cat, for an uncle.

And yes, just like here in the states we have Jamba
Juice for humans. Jomama juice is for corals.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get my Triton test today - a little high in some compounds but no panic. Have to adjust salinity. For the moment my probe say 33.6 but calculation with the Triton measurements say around 35.4. I have always been high with my salinity but I´m going to take it down a little. 34.4 is my goal. I start GFO/al too - try to take down some heavy metals like Zn. I have no idea where it is coming from - but the levels have been elevated for a while. I need to dose I too. I will do as recommended but no WC at the moment. Just keep calm

Sincerely Lasse

Attachments

• 180828 triton .pdf
    119.3 KB · Views: 98

gregkn73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get my Triton test today - a little high in some compounds but no panic. Have to adjust salinity. For the moment my probe say 33.6 but calculation with the Triton measurements say around 35.4. I have always been high with my salinity but I´m going to take it down a little. 34.4 is my goal. I start GFO/al too - try to take down some heavy metals like Zn. I have no idea where it is coming from - but the levels have been elevated for a while. I need to dose I too. I will do as recommended but no WC at the moment. Just keep calm

Sincerely Lasse
I am never jealous how easy you and many others hobbyists around the world, can obtain live organisms, consumables , aquarium equipment etc but your ability to test your water by Triton, is something I am extremely jealous....if I had that opportunity, I would have much more knowledge, what is happening in my reef....and I wouldn't have to visit Mediterranean, when something bad, I couldn't explain ,was happening :-(

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am never jealous how easy you and many others hobbyists around the world, can obtain live organisms, consumables , aquarium equipment etc but your ability to test your water by Triton, is something I am extremely jealous....if I had that opportunity, I would have much more knowledge, what is happening in my reef....and I wouldn't have to visit Mediterranean, when something bad, I couldn't explain ,was happening :-(

Where are you from?

Sincerely Lasse

dimidragos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I have used @Jomama crazy idea to fabricate Chaeto juice and feed the filter feeders with that juice. I had to say - after three days - it looks rather interesting. Especially my LPS have reacted in a way seldom seen before. we will see there this will end. Have not done any nutrient analyses yet. Will wait for a day or two. I have also get my reversed flow to work in a way I want but I use only a very low concentration of ethanol pumped into the bottom of the DSB. For the moment 0.1 ml 2.5 % ethanol each hour. At a wanted ORP at 0 - it give a flow around 100 litres a 24 hour. 4 litres a hour.

Sincerely Lasse
I wish a lot to understand what you done here but i don't :):):)...i don't need an answer jet, i must reserch more miyself then i will see. any way...looks intresting

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lasse and company, make it look so easy. Years of experience. Nice they share

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish a lot to understand what you done here but i don't :):):)...i don't need an answer jet, i must reserch more miyself then i will see. any way...looks intresting
I don't understand everything he does, either. It's a remarkable system. One of the things I love about this hobby is that the learning never ends.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back