coral6.jpg

coral7.jpg

coral8.jpg

coral9.jpg

coral10.jpg

coral12.jpg

coral13.jpg

Sincerely Lasse
Somethings making them grow, like some special juice.

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea tank is crowded, you should move some of Lasse's corals and fish, see how they do, after the heater issue at work. For testing purposes. Good idea, no/yes?

The problem is that the museums tanks are more crowded than mine :)

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somethings making them grow, like some special juice.

They grow very much before I start with the juice (Jomama Juice) too - but they do not grow lesser now :)

Sincerely Lasse

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the new tanks, after heater issue, see how corals and your fish react to water.
We got a couple of corals going in there right now. An Acropora died but that might be due to low temp as well. But the other ones still look okey. Running activated carbon now and will change it this weekend. So next week I hope the water is better. I sent off a test to Triton as well, so we'll see if there are any metals in the water. The smell are gone now anyway. That's a step in the right direction I think.
As for test corals I think we'll try Seriatopora hystrix next week. They are a bit picky with water quality, so they will be a good indicator.

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now its late morning. First cup of coffe. It´s summetime here today - one hour more to sleep in the morning. I´m known to be awaken late - even during days I work.

Sincerely Lasse

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now its late morning. First cup of coffe. It´s summetime here today - one hour more to sleep in the morning. I´m known to be awaken late - even during days I work.

Sincerely Lasse
Did you get an extra hour? I lost one hour sleep tonight when the clocks changed :eek:

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get an extra hour? I lost one hour sleep tonight when the clocks changed :eek:

do not write anything before the first cup of coffe :) Yes I must have sleept an extra hour - it was 10 when I awake - instead for 9 :)

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do not write anything before the first cup of coffe :) Yes I must have sleept an extra hour - it was 10 when I awake - instead for 9 :)

Sincerely Lasse
10!!! Here we call that "Bankers hours" you must of worked for Financial institutions at one time.:)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At last - today I got a disent video of one of my upside down gobies. But it is a fast one - watch up

A picture from the video

Screen Shot 04-01-19 at 11.50 PM.PNG

Sincerely Lasse

Every time I see one of your videos I get tempted to start up another system. Nothing but smaller fish. I think I fell into the big and beautiful trap when I got started but your system is amazing.

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more aquarium builds - promise that! Yes - but do not our youngest grand daughter need an own aquaria? - Well - okay then! but do not occupy the living room table for months this time! Promise? - Well - yea - (try too not)

Result

190404-nytt.jpg

A Red Sea Max nano was moving into our appartment last night. The goal with this aquaria is to create a easy maintained salt water aquaria with mostly soft corals and small fishes, invertebrates and other animals that can interest a young child. Will see how it will be developed during the nex half a year. It will come a new build thread for this aquaria in a while.

Sincerely Lasse

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more aquarium builds - promise that! Yes - but do not our youngest grand daughter need an own aquaria? - Well - okay then! but do not occupy the living room table for months this time! Promise? - Well - yea - (try too not)

Result

190404-nytt.jpg

A Red Sea Max nano was moving into our appartment last night. The goal with this aquaria is to create a easy maintained salt water aquaria with mostly soft corals and small fishes, invertebrates and other animals that can interest a young child. Will see how it will be developed during the nex half a year. It will come a new build thread for this aquaria in a while.

Sincerely Lasse

Looking forward to seeing how you build this one out.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Result

190404-nytt.jpg

Sincerely Lasse
Love it, thanks for sharing , comrade

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 158 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back