10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Skål och glad midsommar !

IMG_20190621_142315.jpg

Sincerely Lasse

COKE?????? In a plastic bottle???? In Sweden????? :):):):):) Nice family gathering

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
COKE?????? In a plastic bottle???? In Sweden????? :):):):):) Nice family gathering

Did you not note the Line Aquavit? We swedes pick up all bads from the whole world and like it - even if it comes from Norway :) :) (For those unfamilary with Line Aquavit - it is from Norway, and so is MnFish1 :) :))

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new video. The aquarium is now 37 months old and works ok. My latest addition - 6 threadfin cardinals did not work out very good. I have 2 left - even if they are delicate to introduce - it is a little bit bad result. I have 10 as total for the moment. I want some more. I will do a new try with some more - if it not works out this time - I will be pleased with the ones I have. I will probably be able to get a bunch of small gobys next week - we will see how thats works out.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the US women soccer team - Congratulation to the world cup victory. The pink whirlwind on the left side was amazing as usal

Hope US will celebrate the team when they arrive home

We will celebrate Swedens bronze medal at Götaplatsen, Gothenburg tomorrow

Sincerely Lasse

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the US women soccer team - Congratulation to the world cup victory. The pink whirlwind on the left side was amazing as usal

Sincerely Lasse
Nice. I just heard the US women's parade will be Wednesday in NYC.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sincerely Lasse

Hello,

I’m super proud of the USA woman’s team and they are the true hero’s for us in the states. I hope they don’t give our (dxdxxxxx) any platform to make himself look better at their expense. They deserve all the credit and I hope they get equal pay since I have watched the whole series; they are truly incredible and as a Brit, they are the best team in the world. Sari van Veenendaal definitely played well today also.

Your tank looks amazing @Lasse, wish everyone had your successes on this.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m super proud of the USA woman’s team and they are the true hero’s for us in the states. I hope they don’t give our (dxdxxxxx) any platform to make himself look better at their expense. They deserve all the credit and I hope they get equal pay since I have watched the whole series; they are truly incredible and as a Brit, they are the best team in the world. Sari van Veenendaal definitely played well today also.

Your tank looks amazing @Lasse, wish everyone had your successes on this.
You are British?

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Sarah24! I will go out in the streets of Gotheburg today and celebrate our teams victory over England :) :). Not UK - just England :)

And thanky for the nice words about my tank.

Sincerely Lasse

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are British?

Hello,

Well yes and no lol. My mum Was born and raised in northern London (Kensington (my mums parents), then when she met my dad they moved in the area now of Chelsea. I lived there till I was about 7 or maybe 6, but my dad who is American was transferred back to state side. So he was stationed in San Diego. Then he decided not to go back in and my mum and dad moved to Boise. So I have the dual citizenship because of my mum and dad. Been back to the Uk several times but makes it hard when my whole family is here. But for all intents and purposes, I plan on moving back. The medical field there is so a higher standard than it is here. I also did a year abroad for school in my undergrad program. So I guess I’m have Brit but I still have the accent like my mum, and prefer to be there honestly. But one knows how families are. My parents think living 30 min away from them now is bad, lol just wait till I move back to London or probably can’t afford northern area even as a first year fellowship once I get to that range which is 3 years away. So It May be south of the river or central London that I will have to start in. Nottingham I have always loved so may try there.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Well yes and no lol. My mum Was born and raised in northern London (Kensington (my mums parents), then when she met my dad they moved in the area now of Chelsea. I lived there till I was about 7 or maybe 6, but my dad who is American was transferred back to state side. So he was stationed in San Diego. Then he decided not to go back in and my mum and dad moved to Boise. So I have the dual citizenship because of my mum and dad. Been back to the Uk several times but makes it hard when my whole family is here. But for all intents and purposes, I plan on moving back. The medical field there is so a higher standard than it is here. I also did a year abroad for school in my undergrad program. So I guess I’m have Brit but I still have the accent like my mum, and prefer to be there honestly. But one knows how families are. My parents think living 30 min away from them now is bad, lol just wait till I move back to London or probably can’t afford northern area even as a first year fellowship once I get to that range which is 3 years away. So It May be south of the river or central London that I will have to start in. Nottingham I have always loved so may try there.

Give me a shout when you move back, I have contacts, you'll be salty in no time! ;)

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see no Corona beer. Bummer. I prefer Old Monk 10000. From India. And I'm not a beer drinker.

Always beautiful tank, comrade

The student will become the master one day.:(

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give me a shout when you move back, I have contacts, you'll be salty in no time! ;)

Hello,

Lol definitely if I can manage not being around family I will move probably after my residency and then do a fellowship there somewhere. I will definitely contact since bobs your uncle :)

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I got the opportunity to purchase some assorted staghorn gobies from the genus Gobiodon. I got one green, some yellow ones, some dark red and some black ones. It will be interesting to see what they will become later. I also get some sand gobies - Gnatholepis cauerensis – that I never have seen before, some more threadfin cardinals was delivered too. And two species of pipe fish (Corythoichthys haematopterus and Corythoichthys intestinalis). They end up in my refugium as usual.

gobiodon.jpg

gobiodon-1.jpg

gobiodon-2.jpg

Sincerely Lasse

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I got the opportunity to purchase some assorted staghorn gobies from the genus Gobiodon. I got one green, some yellow ones, some dark red and some black ones. It will be interesting to see what they will become later. I also get some sand gobies - Gnatholepis cauerensis – that I never have seen before, some more threadfin cardinals was delivered too. And two species of pipe fish (Corythoichthys haematopterus and Corythoichthys intestinalis). They end up in my refugium as usual.

gobiodon.jpg

gobiodon-1.jpg

gobiodon-2.jpg

Sincerely Lasse
Very cool, uncle Lasse.

"One day, the student will become the master."

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

gobiodon.jpg

gobiodon-1.jpg

gobiodon-2.jpg

Sincerely Lasse

I have no idea how many gobies I have, love them when I see them lol, watch the gcg as it settles in, great attitude. :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 114 58.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 57 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 70 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.6%
Back