Lasses Dream Build

It is a fantastic story and a question arise - was I lucky or was it pure science :)
Probably a little bit of both. My fish refuse to read their science text books to learn how they should react to things like a light shining on the surface of the water. ;) The best I can do is hope that conform to common behaviors instead of being outliers.
 
The day before Christmas eve - waiting for first taste of our "julskinka" By tradition I will test it when its ready from the oven - still warm and together with a slice of "vörtbröd". That´s Christmas for me :) I try to post a pick later - the best moment of the year!

But before that - new video - 30 months old reef aquaria



Sincerely Lasse
 
Julskinka

julskinka.jpg

​
+ Vörtbröd

vortbrod.jpg

​
+ Julmust

julmust.jpg

​
= Jul (Christmas) :) :)

Sincerely Lasse
 
Thank you @Fudsey

And here - a Christmas video of my Pipefishes and other fish in my aquarium. @Tristan Early morning light - just RGB

​


Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:
Beautiful Lasse. Merry Christmas. Is it wrong that the Caulastrea are my favorite part of your tank?

Thank you and God Jul och gott nytt år

The Caulastrea´s is one of my favorite´s too

Sincerely Lasse
 
Julskinka

julskinka.jpg

​
+ Vörtbröd

vortbrod.jpg

​
+ Julmust

julmust.jpg

​
= Jul (Christmas) :) :)

Sincerely Lasse

Now I’m hungry ;) Tank is looking great Lasse! Happy holidays to you and your family.
 
God Jul och gott nytt år
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
 
I love how this makes me sit back and take a moment, how complicated does it have to be?! :)

Thank you

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new