last one , Sanjay's Red Photon

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnyr5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's an awesome looking colony, I need to branch into the the reds and purples. Too many cool green sps corals!
 
My frag!
D251D933-59D5-4677-BF9F-C034F16958C4.jpeg
 
Anyone care to show updated photos of their photons?
 
I've grown it out at like 500 par a couple of times and it dies for no apparent reason once it gets to small-medium colony sized. I salvaged a couple of frags from the last time but their color is terrible and it seems like they may have some permanent residual issues even though they are growing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new