latest 2nd obsession

runningreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i have began i new project with a 40gal breeder. so ive started with tank and have now my custom built stand. next project will be the matching hood along with getting everything else set up. so here are pics of my stand build.
IMG_0054[1].jpg
IMG_0055[1].jpg
IMG_0056[1].jpg
IMG_0057[1].jpg
IMG_0058[1].jpg

OP
OP
R

runningreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0136[1].jpg
IMG_0137[1].jpg
IMG_0138[1].jpg
also i have painted the back of my tank black. should be a day or 2 and i will be able to bring the tank and stand inside and get it together. then i can play around with the aquascaping and layout of everything. ready to start on the hood. just trying to decide how tall i want it and trying to talk someone else into buying the pocket jig i want in order to build the hood.

OP
OP
R

runningreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0200[1].jpg
filling up for the first time! my son was bouncing off the walls with excitement!
IMG_0201[1].jpg
all full now to set up the 2 hydor circulation pumps and running a hob filter till i get my skimmer.
IMG_0202[1].jpg
first set up of rock. was quite pleased but knew i would need more rock.
IMG_0220[1].jpg
second setup of rock with a new piece. even more pleased with how this looks.everything is just in wait mode at this point to let mother nature do her thing and cycle it. though i am probably more anxious than my son is mainly because i am dying to see his reaction when the first inhabitants enter the tank

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 6.5%
Back