Lawn mower lost :/

  • Thread starter Thread starter huntreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

huntreefs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So hey guys was wondering how long have some of you went without seeing your lawn mower in your tanks. I have not seen mine in like 5 days. The longest I have went anytime before was like three. I have actively looked for him minus moving rocks around. He is in a 75 gallon with a ton of live and base rock. Checked all around the ground to see if he squeezed out some how. Here is a pic of the rocks he can hide in. It's like a playground for him and the jaw fish :). I just hope he hasn't died. Params are all good.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419807915.460042.jpg
 
He has ate some before when I have put some frozen foods out in the system but he has mainly grazed on the hair algae and the rocks. He has never really came out in the open all that much. Stays hidden on the rocks but I can usually find him :/
 
From my experience, I usually can go a day or two without noticing; however, if I am trying to look for the blenny, I can usually find him. Hope he is just good at hide and seek.
 
I am loosing faith. Been way to long. I am expecting the worse now. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new