• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***LE Zoa & Paly Pack***

spotted jawfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
384
Reaction score
3
Location
Puerto Rico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have this LE Pack up for Sale. *Strong Lineage :wink:

Gonzo Space Monsters 1p SOLD
Utter Chaos 1p SOLD
Red Hornet 1p
Candy Apple Reds 2p
Nightmare Paly 2p
Dragon Eye 2p
Bam Bam 4-6p
Nuclear Green Paly 5-8p
Red People Eater 2p
Purple People Eater 2p
King Midas Gold 2p

*Some of this not fragged yet.
Price Reduced
All this High End Collection for $275 Shipped via Fedex to your door. :tongue:

**DONT MISS IT**
 
Last edited:
Some Pics of frags and mother

WYSIWYG Candy Apple Reds
IMG_4696.jpg


Rasta , You can add 2 polyp frag to this pack for $60 Pending
IMG_4705.jpg


Nightmare Paly
IMG_4775.jpg


Red Hornet WYSIWYG
IMG_4777.jpg



Gonzo Space Monster (Actinic Shot)
IMG_4730.jpg


Bam Bam
IMG_4311.jpg


Dragon Eye
IMG_4309.jpg


Red People Eater
IMG_4726.jpg


Purple People Eater
IMG_4725.jpg


You have the idea :tongue:
 
Last edited:
I really need some cash for new equipment. If someone want part out this pack please LMK.

Also, I can add 1 Red hornet for the same price.
 
PMs need to be cleared, FYI.
Pierre,

I am looking for a price on the part-out pack that you quoted minus the Utter chaos paly, how much? Please PM.

Best,
Scott
 
I wish I didn't already ave half of the ones you are selling or else it would be sold. Goodluck with the sale and here is a bump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new