Leak Detection and Shutoff Help

datBme150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full disclosure, I might have not searched the interwebs thorough enough, but i am struggling to fine a solution. I am looking for a that I can shut off a waterline once a leak is detected without a controller and without any access to wifi. So i am looking for a leak detector, some type of actuated valve and a way for them to communicate with each other.

Thanks in advance.

dankaqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full disclosure, I might have not searched the interwebs thorough enough, but i am struggling to fine a solution. I am looking for a that I can shut off a waterline once a leak is detected without a controller and without any access to wifi. So i am looking for a leak detector, some type of actuated valve and a way for them to communicate with each other.

This unit looks to do what you are requesting...

FloodStop Water Heater Auto-Shutoff Valve, FS3/4NPT, V4 Controller, Water Damage Prevention

You didn't specify if your water line is fresh water (part of your home plumbing) or something in your tank.

This might be more useful (if you want to shut off a pump):

Leak Detector Alarm, Smart Sensor and Alert, Turns Off Flood Source

Hope that helps!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back