LED strip for ramp up/down

  • Thread starter Thread starter deedubz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

deedubz

nuttier than a squirrel turd
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
1,421
Location
Annapolis, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. As the title states I'm looking for an LED strip. I have a 48" Hamilton MH/T5 fixture with two 20,000k Hamilton SE bulbs and 4 ATI Blue+ T5s (may tweak depending on how blue this is). Essentially the strip will be used for nothing more than ramping up/down in the morning/evening.
I am running a GHL Profilux with this build, so a separate controller isn't vital. I think the only two criteria are A- must be dimmable and B- must be ~48" (give or take an inch or two)

Any suggestions?
 
Hello. As the title states I'm looking for an LED strip. I have a 48" Hamilton MH/T5 fixture with two 20,000k Hamilton SE bulbs and 4 ATI Blue+ T5s (may tweak depending on how blue this is). Essentially the strip will be used for nothing more than ramping up/down in the morning/evening.
I am running a GHL Profilux with this build, so a separate controller isn't vital. I think the only two criteria are A- must be dimmable and B- must be ~48" (give or take an inch or two)

Any suggestions?
If you're using it strictly for the ramp up and ramp down look into the current USA orbit marine. It comes in 24, 36, and 48 inch fixtures and can ramp up, ramp down, do cloud cover, and storms
 
If you're using it strictly for the ramp up and ramp down look into the current USA orbit marine. It comes in 24, 36, and 48 inch fixtures and can ramp up, ramp down, do cloud cover, and storms

Thank you! I'll go check them out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new